Friday, May 29, 2009

katie and i picture hunting

Katie, my raddest most favorite sister and i hiked up Mann creek res on a picture hunt. (we won!) aren't these gorgeous!!! more about my sis below!


Katie leaves on her mission next week. I couldn't be more proud of her. i was looking at her the other day and thinking "she doesn't look as old as she is!" and it hit me ~ she grew up! weird, right? yeah! But she is such a strong girl, and so gorgeous, and happy, and smart and wonderful. i am so glad she is my sis. good luck Katie. pray lots, keep god close and serve with your whole heart!

4 comments:

Matt Dalton said...

Hi, I am planning to walk from Chester in the UK to Rome in Italy with my dog to raise money for charity this year. I would appreciate it if you would check out my blog:

http://roamintoromewithroman.blogspot.com/

If you wouldn't mind, it would also be a great help if you could tell as many people as possible about my plans as I would like to raise as much as possible!

Thanks

Matt

Amanda said...

Yay katie!!! Where is she going on her mission?

B-Blogit said...

Sweet pictures. I like the first one the best for sure. There are some great angles like the one with the barn is my second fav i think. Wish I had your skills.

To your sister, congrats and remember everone is called to their mission for a reason. find your reason and may the spirit be with you.

Sarah said...

Hi Lindy! My name is Sarah and I am the other winner of the "mom running on empty" contest. I am so glad that you were chosen. Reading through all of the comments I seriously thought, I would feel so bad if she doesn't get it! I can't imagine being chosen and not getting to go! I was just wondering, have you received your email from genie yet? I sent her an email but haven't heard anything back yet. Just hoping I haven't missed something. Looking forward to meeting you,
Sarah