Monday, May 25, 2009






I got to demo this lens for Elaine and Justins wedding and of course fell in love with it! the ability to control your f stop all the way zoomed in is fantastic! look at these sharp images!!! wow, i want to buy that les yesterday! and on top of this fantastic lens this was the weddin gi have been anticipating for the last few months! My favorite moment was watching Elaine dance with her dad when it was thought before he wouldn't even be there for her wedding! here is my favorite picture from the wedding...
I was so thankful that i met them, learned Marks story and was moved to help! her wedding was fantastic and all their vendors did an outstanding job! thanks to everyone who donated services to let Elaines dream happen!

4 comments:

Lacey Green said...

They turned out FANTASTIC!!

Lacey Green said...

Oh My WORD, I just watched the sneak peak!!!! I am crying! What emotion! WOW!

CAMI said...

Your so talented! Thanks for taking pictures of Heather!

Melynda said...

Thank you so much Lindy if it was not for you, Elaine and Justin would not have had this beautiful day that she did. You did so much to make it perfect. Her pictures are outstanding, and we love viewing all of them what wonderful memory we have because of your generosity. Our whole family thanks you!!!!!!!
Melynda Boswell