Friday, August 7, 2009

so there is a new decision

for my friends and family wondering where i went...well...
i decided that keeping 2 websites, blog and a recent work page updated at all times was too much. i needed to compartmentalize life a bit too. so this blog is just a personal blog. for things that happen, pictures i take and love! and just a bit of everything. but it is no longer advertised on my splash page...
here you go! starting today... rain! cooper and i dressed up and rain hopped a bit today! FUN! see?











things have been so busy. i need an outlet to me again! so i am going to let this be about me! :) and my family and friends of course. thanks for supporting me! lindy

3 comments:

Kara said...

So fun! I miss you guys!!!

Lacey Green said...

I am glad for it... blogging is a way for me to journal, and let people see me, and this will be fun to see you!

birdeeb said...

That looks like a lot of fun & good memories for you both!!