Sunday, August 30, 2009

my little rant. lol

Hi, needing a little me time i guess. End of season, 20,000 images sitting in my computer to edit. Tired. feeling alone.

i am just too busy. i need to limit my work more than i do or i am going to look 50 at 30. my job lets me keep my one friend....and shower at times. lol, but its true. thank goodness for kim hanging in there and helping me soooooo much. she is nannying Cooper for the next couple weeks to help me keep up. i should be able to catch up over the next few.

wondering if this is life...busy busy and you never catch up. whats the trick? funny thought~ each fall i think "man, its going to be easy being JUST a mom again. but then each spring i think..."i am sooooo busy as a mom how will i do another wedding season?"

I love my job. I love being a mom. I love serving in my ward. I love social hour...i just seem to always struggle with balance!

will i ever GET IT? i need to go running. Or to a movie, or get a massage. I love my LIFE but man, i am tired.

3 comments:

Mindy said...

I hear ya... I feel the EXACT same way. Sigh...

Amanda said...

Hey girl, I think we all have to learn that balance! It's hard to say no:) But we all love you:) If you ever need help with anything at all just give me a ring!!!

birdeeb said...

My time management is the worst! I drop the kids off go to work go get the kids feed them let them play a bit put them to bed stay up for a bit then bed then repeat...ugh! Our offer for a house in Caldwell was approved so we may be moving there...but shoot we should get together! ;o)