Monday, March 30, 2009

thank you for nominating me

me ra koh (one of my fav photragraphers) is giving away a seat at her next workshop in san fran and i have been nominated for it by a few family and friends...thanks! i would DIE for this oppurtunity and i do feel i deserve it....and am flattered that you would take the time to help me win it! I sure hop i get that chance! i need a break! (and this time NOT MY HEAD OR BACK) :) thanks family and friend...your the best. check it out for yourself....

http://www.merakohblog.com/2009/03/29/change-her-day-and-nominate-her-for-the-running-on-empty-contest-three-ways-to-win/#comments

OVERWHELMED! thanks family friends and client/friends! you all love me so much! i am flattered and so proud to be your friends and memory catcher! thanks

2 comments:

Hillary said...

Everyone should nominate lindy! she is amazing and needs a break from everything real badly. She is a great mother, and an even more awesome photographer. If she does not wiin i kknow that the whole free trip is rigged. She is the perfect candidtate. I LOVE YOU!! :) :) :)

Angela said...

Hey girlie...just wanted to let you know that I nominated you for the workshop. I learned so much more about you by reading the other nominations and am very honored to have met you and to nominate such a beautiful person. You are a shoe in for the contest so I'm just going to have a little talk with Marley about staying put until you get back or go ahead and make her debut before you leave. :)
Also, I tried to cover for Derrick Bender & Eddie Dunn, but you might ask them to post one more time with contact information just to be safe.