Sunday, May 4, 2008






















Its finally warm enough for the pool! We made some new friends too! Audrey and Davi (short "A" in davi)
















They come swim with us and make pizza's and whatever they feel like...last time here they played "hero"
where the girls are maidens in distress and Cooper the knoble night comes to rescue them - it was fun because we didnt say a word!!! And the girls mom Kristin and I have become best of pals too - I am shooting her wedding this May 30th (thats how we met)

We want to come visit you all and are looking forward to Robs wedding! lind

3 comments:

Becky said...

That looks like so much fun. I really wish we could be swimming with him right now. Cooper is so big! We love you guys!

Sycamore Girl said...

Ah, if i could get in my shorts and splash in the H20...heaven! Coop is a ladies man already! They better watch out!

Lindy Lue said...

coopy said when they were leaving all sad like" my girls are leaving!"